“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” — Jane Goodall
Somedays are harder than others. Yet, we get a chance every time the sun comes up to have a better day. Here is a list of what positive people do daily to improve their days.
- Rise and shine – no snooze for you!
- Choose your attitude, to think positively, and to be productive from there on.
- Make the bed – starts the day with an easy accomplishment.
- Stretches! Get the body loose and ready.
- Begin to focus on the day.
- Set/Look over your goals.
- You make it a good day.
- Be energized by all the possibilities that today brings.
- Get some exercise, hydrate, and eat the good, real, and natural foods!
- Get outside and enjoy the sun! Natural light is one of the best medicines.
- Life is about balance.
- Work at 100% when it is time to work.
- Be sure to allow time to play everyday, too.
- Slow it down when the day starts to come to an end.
- Read a book.
- Go for a peaceful walk.
- Talk to your neighbors.
- Practice gratitude.
In the most simplistic explanation, YOU create your reality. The choices that you do today are entirely up to you. How you react to the day or a situation starts and ends with you. Challenge yourself to try a few or all the things on the list to help you live a more positive life.
“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” –Marcus Aurelius
By Kendahl Schlueter
Sources: Resilientblog.com, Lifehack.com, YourPositiveOasis.com